Garments made with Proban® fabrics are light, flexible and provide comfortable fire protection, without introducing heat stress to the fire fighter.
Garments produced from Proban® fabrics are widely adopted for wildland fire fighting to exhibit following key features
- Minimises heat stress
- Prevents heat stress build up
- Provides high level of protection from heat and flame hazards
Garments products from Proban® fabrics for wildland firefighting meet the requirements
- ISO 16073 – wildland fire fighting personal protective equipment – requirements and test methods
- NFPA 1977 – standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting
- EN 15614 Protective clothing for firefighters - Laboratory test methods and performance requirements for wildland firefighting clothing.
- ISO 15384