A genuine label certifies that the fabric has been rigorously tested to the correct quality standards for flame retardance and durability to washing
How can I check the authenticity of the PROBAN® label?
- PROBAN® is only applied to cellulosic and cotton rich fabrics
- Request to see a PROBAN® certificate
- Still in doubt? Quote Solvay PROBAN® Quality Control Reference number on our online form and we will check the genuine content of the document for you.
Why insist on verifying the authenticity of the PROBAN® label?
- You and your workforce may be at risk if you do not insist on the official PROBAN® brand.
- Only garments or flame retardant fabrics that display genuine Proban® labels ensure protection.
Only end articles that carry a Solvay issued PROBAN® label can be sold, marketed or referred to as PROBAN®.